The WORD OF GOD…IS WRITTEN UPON OUR HEART….
Anointed House LLC, is a nonprofit organization established to cater for the needs of the children, women, veterans, and elderly who are displaced and homeless in America. As the name suggests, this is an anointed organization, located in Georgia.
Our services are not only limited to these as we also provide advocate services to victims of domestic violence and rape.
Our Vision at Anointed House LLC, is to provide critical services essential to the progress of humanity. Our nonprofit aims at contributing significantly in alleviating the most prevalent societal problems, leading to a safer and better America.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, trustworthy and true, without error, Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe there is only one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe Jesus Christ is God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death that paid for our sin through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension/rising up to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 9:27-28)
- We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ and the corresponding renewal of the Holy Spirit are the only paths to salvation for lost/sinful men and women. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives within and guides Christians so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- We believe in eternal life, and that through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, we spend eternity with the Lord in Heaven. We believe that in rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal suffering in hell. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all believers are members of His body, the Church. (Philippians 2:1-4)
- We believe God’s design for sexual intimacy is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted marriage between one man and one woman as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
- We believe that God created all human beings in His image. Therefore, we believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; that we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people; following Christ’s example, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity and respect. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
A SERVANT OF GOD SPEAKS AS DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT!
No More Wasted Days no longer a child by Gail Russell
“Live the life you see in your visions.”
A Team You Can Rely On